The following are feedback/comments about Nasreen and her Childcare from Parents.
1. “Nasreen’s Childcare & Learning Center was a home away from home for my two children. She is loving, nurturing and caring. Provides a safe and enriched environment for kids ranging from new born to 5 years of age. My daughter started at Nasreen’s from 6 weeks of age and my son from 6 months. They both spent between 3-5 years at Nasreen’s and still insist on visiting their “Aunty mommy.”” Zehra
2. “My daughter Johanne has grown up with Nasreen. She loves the time she spends at the daycare, and she has learned, and laughed, and danced, and now enjoys helping to teach the younger children.” Jennifer
3. “My son Jason started in Nasreen’s Childcare & Learning Center since Aug 2009, when he was a baby. I feel very safe leaving my little one with Nasreen. I know she will give her best in taking care of Jason.
She’s trustworthy, patient, honest, and very responsible. We have good communication about Jason’s daily activities and development. She cooks amazingly delicious and nutritious food for the kids. Her home is spotless, and all the toys and books are very well organized.
She’s dedicated and self-motivated in child education. She has been continuously improving her knowledge in childcare and education by taking college classes in her spare time all these years I’ve known her. I’m very satisfied with her and would highly recommend her to any parents who need daycare.” Ping
4. We looked at 13 day cares before we found Nasreen. Once we met her, we knew immediately that she was everything we wanted in a child care provider…and much more! Our son, Rad, has been enthusiastically ambling up to her doorstep each morning for almost a year now. He rings her doorbell with the hugest smile. Upon entering Nasreen’s home, an aroma of home cooked deliciousness is in the air. The children’s healthy meals are prepared from the fruit and vegetables they pick in her garden or organically grown food from the local farmer’s market. The kids enjoy going on adventures to the park, playing together, and learning. Our son knows so much thanks to Nasreen! He can count to 30, spell his name and trace almost all of the letters of the alphabet…and he loves learning and always wants to do his “homework.” When my husband got a new job out of the area where she is located we made the decision to commute back to her even though it is out of the way…because we adore her! We are grateful to have Nasreen in our lives..she is truly an angel! Brooke Bueno
5. “We have had a FANTASTIC experience with Nasreen with our son Tejus. Nasreen is excellent with kids. Some of Nasreen’s salient points:
– facility is always spick and span. It is good for me to think of Tejus during the day and know for sure that he is clean and well tended to.
– focuses not only academic, but also on their emotional and behavioral development. Coaching kids to help tame their tantrums is her strength.
– She is very willing to work with the parent and respect their wishes. I am particular on nutrition and Nasreen is always willing to work with me to tweak the food she gives to Tejus based on what I suggest.
– She takes the kids out to parks to play – a big plus for me!
I would definitely send my 2nd child there and would highly recommend her to everyone. This small blob does injustice to how good she is and I cannot say enough good things about her. Thank you Nasreen for being so wonderful.” Padma
6. “I have sent both my daughter’s to Nasreen’s Day care for almost 6 years . It is like a second home for them. I never had to think about them for a second when they were at Nasreen. Delicious food and utmost care is what you get at Nasreen’s day care. She always goes to child development classes to update herself and is always open to your suggestions. She also prepares your child for preschool/kindergarten .You develop a very personal relation with her which goes on even after your child moves on to a school. I highly recommend this to anyone.” Madhuri